Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its Time to Buy the Cards!

Well, its time to start getting serious about the upcoming holiday season. I knew it was time when riding down the main street of my town (before Halloween) and saw the Christmas banners already posted on the streetlamps! But I am a step ahead because last year's one snow event furnished me with a great picture that I plan to use for this year's Christmas card. This will be a simple and stress free task by using Shutterfly's holiday cards. I will simply chose my favorite card design from their Christmas cards designs or Christmas photo cards . This year I have chosen the Gifted Tag Christmas 4 x 8 photo card for 1 to 2 photos. I will then upload my photo or photos directly from my computer. I can then add text and other finishing touches. After that I will decide how many cards I need, and order! Mark that job off the list!

No comments: