Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Down to the Wire!

Well, school will begin in just a couple of weeks and here I am in the middle of a painting and remodeling project at home. I guess I work better under pressure and the pressure is on to get as much done as I can before I go back to work. I normally would not have waited so late in the summer to begin, but I couldn't get my son to come clean out his old bedroom! So now, here I am trying to get as far along with it as I can. I have the painting almost completed, and I hope to begin sewing the curtains later this week.

I am also feeling some pressure to get this blog up and running like I had intended to do, so if you happen to be reading this, bear with me. Sometimes it takes me several running starts before I get my momentum going.

School will begin before I'm ready. As soon as school begins, life will become hectic and there will be no slowing down until we break for Christmas. There is so much to do in the upcoming school year. I have several new and donated computers to get set up in teachers' classrooms. I feel that I need to be at the school working on that right now, but its really hard to set up machines without the teacher being there, because, more than likely, whereever I might place them , they'll want them moved! Double work!

No comments: